Saturday, December 22, 2007

Glasgow Attack

Personally I was not surprised to see the Indians' hand in the Glasgow plot. This was waiting to come for quite a long time. After all, in the age of Globalisation we cannot expect Saudi Wahabism not to be globalised among all muslims, who always have had a naturally in-built globalisation in all of 'em.
I've come across so many IM's in my life clarifying this loud & clear by their actions & intentions. He was my buddy right from my childhood. I've had an opportunity to see with my own eyes on how a typical Muslim kid in any country transpires into a jihadi from him. It all begins in parents', Imams' brain washing of the kid satanizing all the infidels. I still remember him naively asking me if he should hit me since I don't believe in Allah and gradually distancing himself from other Hindu students by the end of schooling. This guy now works for a Muslim institution, (probably grooming many more Jihadis) which hit the news some years back for burning the Indian flag and were shown cheering Pakistan cricketers against India and also for having a student involved in a bomb blast.

No comments: